Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nothin' Like Naked

Alright, I know this is crazy talk, but I'm posting a low fat brownie for all the people trying to count weight watcher points out there. Yes, these are made from a brownie mix, but please don't compare them to the Knock You Naked Brownies I have been raving about.

This is what you'll need:
One can of Pumpkin (plain) and one box of  brownie mix

Mix these 2 ingredients (add a teeny amount of water if necessary)


I used a Mini Muffin Pan and this made 48 brownies

Pan #1 - I brushed each one with canola oil then scooped each on 3/4 full

Cook for 20 mins (watch carefully, these are very small and it will depend on how much water you added)
Cool and ENJOY!
These little brownie snacks are VERY low in fat and you can easily calculate your WW points.
You don't even need a special occasion or special ingredients for these. You can also make this recipe with any flavor cake mix. I suggest making them on a Sunday afternoon and you can pack a couple for lunch everyday.
Make sure you buy 100 % pumpkin and not the pumpkin pie mix. The mix is higher in calories and has added spices.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Karery

No comments:

Post a Comment